Society6 Shop Updates


I just put about a dozen new pieces into my Society6 shop. A sprinkling of the new options are pictured above. Head over to check it out.
For those that aren't familiar with Society6, it's a web-based shop available for artists. You get a "store front" to which you upload and format images for printing on a variety of products. The product options are controlled by Society6, as is the actual printing, shipping, and the transactional exchange with the customer. Every once in a while Society6 introduces a new product to the line-up. Most recently it was wall clocks and shower curtains. I have absolutely no idea how Society6 decides what products to add, nor do they always make sense to me but it is a fun way to get my work on a variety of items and add a passive income stream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment