will you help me?

many of you already know that my 'day job' is as an HIV care manager, helping support local folks infected with HIV/AIDS. this work is important to me because i get the opportunity to support people living in my own area and in my own town.

you might also be aware that on Thursday April 25th the AIDS Council of Northeastern New York will be celebrating Dining Out for Life. this is a really fun way to raise money because all folks have to do is go out to eat. a portion of your bill will automatically be donated by participating restaurants to help the AIDS Council stock their food pantries, buy condoms, help prevent homelessness, among many, many other things. just by dining out at one of the participating restaurants you are entered in a drawing to win a trip to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas!!!

the best part is that i will be serving as the ambassador at the Recovery Sports Grill in Queensbury, NY for dinner on April 25th. not only can you eat great food, have a drink, and watch some sports but you can also visit me (and support a great cause, of course)!

can't come out that night? well, you can still help me reach my personal fundraising goal of $500 by donating here: https://aidscouncilneny.ejoinme.org/?tabid=454776. you are still entered to win the trip to the Bahamas by donating online!

No comments:

Post a Comment